Sunday 20 December 2015

It must be Christmas!


Hi everyone - This is "Hubby" (not my real name) writing tonight. The photo is Tony's sweater. It is not blocked, but it's basted together ready for Tony to try on at Christmas. Not sure I understand all that, but I trust readers will. 

Mary Jane is not up to blogging tonight. She's a bit under the weather - lying on the sofa - coughing, sneezing, blowing.... and knitting, of course. So good hubby that I am, I'm blogging for the first time. 

So - tonight's post will be brief - In fact, it's over. 
Nite all. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I hope MJ feels better soon. A Christmas cold is a miserable thing.

    And you are a very good hubby indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing so hard. Not at purldaily's misery, of course, but at your valiant attempt at blogging. You did well and the picture is lovely, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a speedy recovery for our regular blogger! Thanks Hubby, for filling in. We'll all have to raise a glass of cheer together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater looks cozy :-) Get well, MJ!

    ReplyDelete